Spicy Thai Chicken Wing Recipe
20 chicken wings, arm of the wing intact
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
2 cloves of garlic, freshly chopped
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce to taste
A few lime wedges (optional garnish)
Cilantro leaves to taste (optional garnish)
- Place wings in a large glass bowl.
- In a separate bowl add pepper, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lime juice and chili garlic sauce and stir.
- Add wings and toss with the marinade. Place the wings in the refrigerator and allow them to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of overnight.
- Place wings on a parchment paper lined pan and bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Wings are done when shiny, golden brown and have a bit of a crisp edge.
- Garnish with limes and some cilantro.